Friday, January 21, 2011

Can You Imagine?!

Wow!  I can't believe how much I've learned in just six short days of computer class!  It's crazy to think I didn't know there were more search engines than just google, and that some of those off the wall e-mails I get actually aren't true!  I can't imagine why anybody would make up an e-mail just for the heck of it! It's just crazy!  I'm ashamed to say I actually believed all those e-mails I recieved.  E-mail hoaxes.  Who knew?  I even told my mom about some of them and made her believe too!  I mean, some of them are pretty believable.  Believe me, I won't be fooled again!  I am excited about the new search engines I've learned about too!  I never knew there were so many!  I loved the cube website, but it would take me all day to find what I was looking for!  I could probably play on it all day though!  Haha.  I really liked some of the meta search engines.  I will definitely be using some of those in the future!  I'm extremely excited to learn more! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment